Join Yash Patel for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Forecasting Using Financial Statements.
- Thanks for watching my course…on making financial predictions.…I provided some very simple examples…using figures from a balance sheet and an income statement.…Undoubtedly, what you encounter in your professional life…or your small business will be a lot more complex.…I highly suggest you keep working toward…sharpening your accounting skills.…There are several websites that can help you learn more…and also some great courses in the library.…I wish you the best in your future business endeavors.…
- The four different types of financial statements
- Moving averages
- Seasonally adjusted trends
- Pro forma statements
- Sales forecasting
- Forecasting expenses
- Projecting cash flow
- Regression analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Foundations: Business Valuationwith Jim Stice1h 49m Appropriate for all
1. Finance Basics
2. Simple Financial Forecasting
3. Pro Forma Financial Statements
4. Projecting Cash Flows
5. Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.