- Thanks for watching my course on making financial predictions. I provided some very simple examples using figures from a balance sheet and an income statement. Undoubtedly, what you encounter in your professional life or your small business will be a lot more complex. I highly suggest you keep working toward sharpening your accounting skills. There are several websites that can help you learn more and also some great courses in the library. I wish you the best in your future business endeavors.
- Explain the four different types of financial statements.
- Distinguish between the types of moving averages.
- Determine a seasonal adjusted trend.
- Break down pro-forma financial statements.
- Identify cash flows, and what increased liabilities and decreased earnings generally indicate.
- Tell what a regression is.
- Outline the naive approach.
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Foundations: Business Valuationwith Jim Stice1h 39m Intermediate
1. Finance Basics
2. Simple Financial Forecasting
3. Pro Forma Financial Statements
4. Projecting Cash Flows
5. Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.