This video helps you determine how to best apply the information in this course, and the next steps you can take to maximize success.
- As we reach the end of our journey,…let me make a few final suggestions.…First, when deciding how to apply…the contents of the course,…I'd start with some bold thinking…around what you really want to accomplish.…How can customer service bring out…the best in your organization?…Then take inventory of gaps…in any of the key areas we covered.…For example, do you have a customer access strategy?…Do you have metrics that represent…all seven aspects of service delivery?…A culture that's focused on customers?…A positive approach to budgeting?…And are you celebrating successes along the way?…As you think through need and improvements,…you'll probably want to pull in others…who should be involved in identifying action items…and putting initiatives in motion.…
This will take a collaborative approach with others…on your team and it might be helpful to revisit…some of the topics we covered with them.…I encourage you to go back…and review videos that are the most relevant.…I'd also encourage you to do some self-reflection.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why leadership is important
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing KPIs
- Developing a service strategy
- Improving the service process
- Leveraging technology
- Budgeting secrets
- Traits of effective leaders