Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Working with Recruiters.
- Congratulations on completing this course.…You now know what you need to do…before working with recruiters…and how to identify which recruiters…will help you advance in your career.…Invest the time to do your research.…Proactively seek out the best recruiters,…ask the right questions and develop rapport and trust.…Remember, recruiters are not all created equal,…and you want to identify the ones who are best for you.…If you'd like to learn more about your job search,…I have several courses on this site…that can help you take it to the next level,…including informational interviewing.…
I'd also like to provide you with…access to our career portal,…which can help you with your job search…and where you can participate in…the live job seeker webinars I conduct each week.…And, be sure to connect with me on Linkedin…so I can hear your success stories.…Thanks for watching my course.…Here's to your success in partnering with great recruiters.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Define the responsibilities of an in-house recruiter.
- List three benefits of working with a recruiter.
- Name two ways to gain visibility in the recruiting position.
- Explain why it is important to review recommendations on a recruiter’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine if working as a contractor is more beneficial than working as a full-time employee
- Identify problems after hire and understand the importance of sharing these with employers.