Paul shares six tips for getting started on the rest of your learning journey with sales stories, including resources to help you every time you craft a new story.
- Congratulations.…You've reached the end of this short course…on storytelling for sales people.…And hopefully, this is just the beginning of your journey.…So here are a few tips and tools to help you get started.…Start your own story wish list.…The 25 most useful sales stories…I discussed earlier in this course,…are a good place to start.…But you'll want to add more.…Start hunting for and crafting stories on your list.…Prioritize them and start with the most important.…
Always be on the lookout for the next story you need.…In fact, actively look for them.…Use the techniques you learned earlier in this course…to elicit great stories from your colleagues and customers.…Use the storytelling for sales cheat sheet…I've created that highlights everything…we've covered in this course,…available in the exercise folder.…Use this as a reference guide.…Create your own sales story database…to keep all of your stories where you can find them.…
There's a blank story database you can use…as a starting point in the resources for this course.…
- What is a sales story?
- Why tell sales stories?
- The 25 sales stories you need
- How to get buyers to tell their stories
- What makes a great story great?
- Choosing the right story to tell
- Finding great stories
- Story structures
- Challenge, conflict, and resolution
- Delivering stories verbally and in writing
- The ethics of storytelling