Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Hiring a Recruiting Firm.
- Congratulations on completing this course.…You now know what you need to do…before you hire a recruiting firm.…You also know how to determine…which recruiting firms will do the best job…of identifying the talent you need to hire.…Use this information to first…review the recruiting firms you currently utilize…and decide if you continue using them,…or identify new resources.…You know what questions to ask…and results you should expect.…If you'd like to learn more about recruiting,…I have several courses on this site,…including Recruiting Fundamentals, Technical Recruiting,…Talent Sourcing, and Niche Recruiting.…
I'd like us to keep in touch.…Connect with me on LinkedIn,…or visit my website and sign up…for my free No BS Newsletter.…If you have any questions, just send me an email.…I also offer consulting,…in-house training, and speak at events.…Thanks for watching my course.…Here's to your success in partnering with recruiting firms…that will help you hire the best talent available.…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.