Join Richard Chua for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Six Sigma: Green Belt.
- Congratulations, you have made it to the end…of your Green Belt training.…With the knowledge gained from this course,…you should have the confidence to lead…and carry out Six Sigma Green Belt projects.…Instead of being reactive, you can be proactive…in ensuring excellent performance.…Now, you have a better understanding of Y equals f of x.…You can determine and control the key Xs to optimize Y.…I hope you've enjoyed this course.…Go forth and continuously improve.…
Dr. Richard Chua builds upon his Six Sigma Foundations and Learning Minitab courses, and covers an array of topics, including measurement system analysis, descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, design of experiments, statistical process control, and more.
- Six Sigma and the organization
- Collecting the voice of the customer
- Project management basics
- Process maps
- Sampling in data collection
- Measurement system analysis
- Measuring performance using descriptive statistics
- Process performance measures
- Hypothesis testing
- Testing for means, variances, proportions, and independence
- Correlation and regression
- Using selection matrices
- Using failure modes and effects analysis
- Developing control plans
- Statistical process control
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Define Phase
3. Measure Phase
4. Analyze Phase
5. Improve Phase
Use of selection matrices5m 25s
6. Control Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.