Join Kelley O'Connell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Scrum: The Basics.
- In this course, we've covered the basics…of the Scrum framework.…We've walked through the reasons why so many teams…and organizations have moved to Scrum.…We covered how Scrum organizes work and teams…to deliver usable products and get feedback quickly.…Finally, we talked about how to measure and manage…your work continuously while helping the team…improve their processes along the way.…If you're just starting out, focus on getting a…daily standup going.…It's only a 15-minute commitment each day…and you'll see immediate results with your team.…
If you're interested in a deeper dive to understanding…how to move your whole organization to Agile and Scrum,…check out my course, Transitioning from Waterfall…to Agile Project Management.…Thank you for exploring the basics of Scrum with me.…My hope is that you've learned enough to start…on the path of successful product delivery…using Scrum.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding the scrum approach to project success
- Solving project problems with scrum
- Establishing your scrum team
- Setting the vision for your project
- Writing user stories
- Setting boundaries for success
- Getting stories done in scrum
- Assessing the team