Join Drew Boyd for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creative Thinking.
- Now that you know what it takes to become more creative,…I encourage you to keep it up.…Become a student of creativity…so you continue to build your skills.…For example, be sure to leverage social media,…find other people who use the SIT method.…Share ideas and stories of how it's been used in practice.…Join this growing community of SIT practitioners.…Check out blogs, webinars, LinkedIn,…Facebook, and Pinterest.…
If you visit my Pinterest site, for example,…you'll find a board for each of the five techniques…with examples of products that demonstrate that pattern.…But the most important advice I can give you is this,…just go out there and do it.…Begin by applying one of the techniques to something…at work or at home.…As you see success, you'll gain more confidence…to use more of the method.…And that's exactly what highly creative people do…to make the world a better place.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding ways to learn creativity
- Understanding the barriers to creativity
- Applying the subtraction technique
- Applying the division technique
- Applying the multiplication technique
- Applying the attribute dependency theory
- Creating a creativity dream team
- Facilitating group creativity
- Selecting the best ideas