Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Improving Your Focus.
- I hope you've enjoyed this course. This was designed to be just a beginning discussion on how to improve your focus. Remember, you want to consider both the offense and the defense. You want to both protect your focus and grow it. As I mentioned previously, you might want to consider reviewing this course on a quarterly basis. In fact, at the end of this video, you might want to schedule some time to return to this course in the future. I've found that every time I review something, even if I've heard it a hundred times before, I learn something new.
Thank you for watching, and may you stay focused on what's most valuable.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Maintaining focus for longer periods of time
- Using your calendar to preserve focus
- Building a mental firewall
- Establishing expectations and boundaries
- Making time for others
- Avoiding distractions in a digital world
- Improving your workspace