Learn ways you can continue your own learning and development,
- View Offline
- Creating a powerful and effective learning program for your organization is critical to its ongoing success. Sure, expansion is good, and new products are important, but nothing is more crucial than creating a culture of learning. Everything else will arise from that. Developing the right solution for your learners is something that you'll continue to develop and evolve over time. And of course, you're on a life-long journey of continued exploration and improvement yourself. But you are now armed with key tools and strategies, and I'm excited to see what you create.
Please stay in touch, I'd love to hear from you. You can find me on LinkedIn and Twitter, and I also have lots of relevant resources on my website, BrittAndreatta.com. The learning does not have to stop here. There are many resources that can help you take your development to the next level. Here are a few I'd recommend. First, the Association for Talent Development, this organization is the largest international group of learning professionals, and they're dedicated to keeping you informed and up to date on the latest technologies and practices.
I'd also take a look at the learning channel on this platform. There's a wide range of great courses that will help you grow and develop your program at all levels. I also encourage you to pick up my latest book, Wired to Grow, which gives you an overview of how you can harness the neuroscience of learning. As I mentioned throughout the course, Bersin & Associates, and eLearningIndustry.com both have fantastic resources on the learning industry. As your peer and colleague, I want to say that our work is very special and even sacred.
You are so very vital to the people in your organization and I know you'll do an amazing job helping them rise to their potential.
- Discovering the importance of L&D
- Identifying your L&D role or function
- Engaging employees with succession planning
- Uncovering organizational and employee potential
- Achieving a competitive advantage
- Delivering critical results
- Building a culture of learning
- Understanding the brain's natural system for learning
- Implementing on demand, embedded, flipped, and blended learning
- Choosing the right format to achieve results
- Adapting to an organization's maturity level
- Empowering practice and accountability
- Measuring the impact using the five levels of evaluation