Determine how to best apply the information in this course, and the next steps you can take to maximize success.
- Thank you again for joining me on this course.…Let me make some suggestions on how to apply…what we've covered.…First, identify who should be involved in developing…quality standards, who should be a part of this effort?…If you're a small organization,…it might just be you with input from others on your team.…If you're part of a large organization,…there will likely be quality management teams…and initiatives already at work.…You want to determine where quality standards…best fit in these efforts and who will have overall…responsibility for them,…and you want to ensure that quality standards…don't get slowed or hampered by large lengthy projects,…make them a priority,…they deserve a focus of their own.…
Second, it might be helpful to revisit specific topics…as you develop your standards.…Creating standards is an iterative process…that involves identifying customer expectations,…establishing standards of the individual…on operational levels,…and making improvements and revisions as you go along.…Like anything, you get better at it…
Watch and learn how to establish quality standards in customer service, and improve loyalty, revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. Brad Cleveland divides the lessons into three chapters, covering quality and customer service definitions, quality standards for individuals, and quality standards for the overall organization. Along the way, he shows how to implement a process, measure progress, and effectively coach employees.
- Recall three sources of input when developing quality standards.
- Recognize recommended practices used to set quality standards.
- Summarize three elements to keep in mind when developing standards for individuals.
- Determine the meaning of calibration.
- Identify the characteristics that define four aspects of customer service.
- Identify the most important factor observed in organizations with effective quality standards.