In this video, the instructor discusses next steps.
- So we've reached the end of this course,…and I hope you've enjoyed it, as well as finding it useful.…We've looked at how to run meetings,…how to get the best from meetings that you attend,…and how to organize remote meetings successfully.…I hope you've picked up a whole lot of useful tips.…I've summarized my favorite ones…in the exercise files as well.…And remember, you can revisit these videos…whenever you need to.…So if you find you're getting a particular problem with…a meeting, you can come back to here,…and look up the answer.…Perhaps just before or just after a meeting,…so you can keep on improving.…
And, you may like some of my connected courses,…like Efficient Time Management,…Learning to Be Assertive, and Teamwork Fundamentals.…If you want to get my regular email tips free forever,…then do put your email address…into my Tip of the Month site.…The link is here.…And finally, I'd love it if you wanted…to keep in touch by connecting with me on LinkedIn.…See you again soon, I hope.…Bye for now.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up meetings
- Determining who needs to attend a meeting
- Choosing your meeting duration
- Providing reminders for successful meetings
- Facilitating a successful meeting
- Getting the best out of people
- Dealing with latecomers and common meeting problems
- Deciding if you should go to a meeting
- Making your voice heard
- Managing remote or virtual meetings