Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Niche Recruiting.
- It's hard to break a habit,…to step out of your comfort zone and try something new.…But that's exactly what you've got to do now.…I want you to pick three ideas from this course…and implement them for the next 21 days.…It takes 21 days to form a new habit,…so commit to it now and then see what happens.…If you take the ideas I've shared and put them…into practice you will get results.…And I want to hear about it.…
You can connect with me on LinkedIn,…or go to my website and send me an email.…Send me your success stories,…and while you're on my website,…sign up for my No BS Newsletter.…It's free, and every two weeks…I'll send you more ideas on how to grow your business.…If you'd like to know more right now,…check out my other courses on this site.…Remember, niche marketing and niche recruiting…will help you work smarter,…and will help grow your business.…
It takes some work upfront, but it's…well worth it in the long run.…So let's get started today.…
- Recognize three ways in which Google Alerts can help you research targeted companies.
- List three strategies used to identify potential hiring needs.
- Determine a candidate’s needs and expectations by examining information about their previous employer.
- Name the five objectives of effective recruiting presentations.
- Explain the process of preparing a candidate for interview.