Everything from preparing yourselves to introducing yourselves to asking more questions and managing your pipeline has been packed into this course. This conclusion video reviews the main points, so you are ready to begin your journey and sell smart, and discusses recommendations.
- Congratulations for finishing this course. What a wonderful journey we've been on together! By now, I hope you have a deeper understanding of what it takes to be successful in this wonderful profession of inside sales, and hopefully no more than you did before you started, when it comes to moving through the sales cycle, and managing your time by setting yourself up with the right tools, and understanding your customer. Now you will have more courage as you navigate into companies, identify the levels of power, and ask stronger qualification questions.
You're going to know how to tackle some of the toughest objections, and close with greater confidence. If you're still hungry for more content, I suggest purchasing my book, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online, which has become the sourcebook for inside sales. If you want to network in this field, and become part of a larger inside sales community, the AA-ISP, which is the Association of Inside Sales Professionals, is a professional organization dedicated to this growing field, with chapters all over the world.
It makes my day when I hear from people who participated in my training, or read my books, so feel free to reach out to me through LinkedIn, so we can stay connected, or visit my website to opt into my newsletter, so you can read more about this very exciting, and changing field. Thank you for making a commitment to your sales growth, and allowing me to share my knowledge. I wish you all the best of luck, and keep selling smart.
- Understanding the qualities of successful inside sales pros
- Using the right sales tools
- Social selling with LinkedIn
- Improving your response rate
- Building a foolproof qualification plan
- Getting past gatekeepers
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale