Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Technical Recruiting.
- View Offline
- Technical recruiting is as hot as ever…and the demand for your services as a tech recruiter…will continue to increase.…This is an ever-changing topic with so much to learn,…so I'd like to give you a few resources…to help you throughout your entire career.…The first resource is TechServe Alliance.…This is a professional association…that represents IT and engineering recruiters.…They provide training events, they've got training webinars,…and they've created the only certification…for technical recruiters.…
The next resource are trade publications.…Take time to ask your clients and your candidates…what they read, and subscribe to these trade publications…to your home to sound like an insider.…The articles will be a great educator…and keep you abreast of all the trends…in the technology niche.…Next, make sure to check out my course,…Recruiting Fundamentals, where I've also shared…some additional strategies that can help you…fine-tune your skills as a tech recruiter.…And lastly, please go to goodasgoldtraining.com.…
There's a shortage of top technical talent worldwide. The demand for qualified technical recruiters has never been higher. The strategies in this course will help you recruit technical talent faster and meet the ever-growing demands of hiring authorities.
- Segments of IT recruiting
- Verifying credentials
- Managing visas and work restrictions
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Attracting top technical talent
- Overcoming candidate and hiring authority objections
- Negotiating and closing an offer