Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Talent Sourcing.
- The competition for top talent continues to escalate.…Your ability to understand where to find top talent…your competitors don't have is key to your success.…All too often, you can get comfortable…with your go-to resources…when there are so many other great resources and techniques…that you can use to find talent.…Your sourcing training doesn't have to end here.…If you'd like to learn more,…there are other great courses…that I encourage you to take a look at.…
Check out the LinkedIn courses…where you can find out more information…on how to use LinkedIn and LinkedIn recruiter.…Also check out my other course, Recruiting Fundamentals,…which shows you how you can attract talent.…I also encourage you to look into courses…on all the tools you can use in your candidate search,…such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and so many more.…The better you know how to use these tools,…the better your results.…
Congratulations on completing this course,…which hopefully has given you…some additional skills and tools…that you can use to find that elusive, great talent.…
- Explain the benefits of mobile recruiting.
- Predict future employment needs to create an effective sourcing strategy.
- Identify the benefits of Boolean search strings and crowdsourcing.
- Recognize the role of social media in sourcing new talent.
- List four factors you should consider when evaluating new or current resources.
- Name two areas in which your sourcing and recruiting strategies can be enhanced by proactive recruiting.