Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Agile Product Owner Role: Foundations.
- The promise of Agile as an approach for projects…is huge, especially when the product owner is engaged…and understands their role.…I hope this course has offered some knowledge…and new tools that you can apply…to increase your value in the organization.…Remember, as a product owner, focus on making sure…your team understands what value means to the customer…and the product.…Help your team communicate with each other,…and make sure you are articulate the drivers…behind the product and its features.…
As Agile allows the team's process to evolve,…the techniques are flexible and you should be to.…Providing strong leadership to the team…regarding value, customer experience,…and focus will serve everyone well.…If you are seeking additional resources,…check out my ebook, Agile Product Ownership:…Maximizing the Role and Accelerating Success.…It's a free download and provides even more information…about successful product ownership.…
I wish you the best as you work towards…inspiring great solution for both your customers…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The goals, background, and mindset of a product owner
- Product ownership as a team
- Understanding product requirements in Agile
- Defining a valuable product
- Analyzing a product roadmap
- Defining a backlog
- Creating an agile release plan
- Setting your expectations as an agile product owner