Join Lisa Earle McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Become a Purpose-Driven Sales Professional.
- Congratulations on finishing this course.…You're on your way to becoming a top-tier,…noble sales professional.…So there are three things I want you to take away.…Number one, customer impact is everything.…Your North Star, your noble purpose,…is the difference that you make…in the lives of your customers.…Number two, your job matters.…When you sell something of value,…you make the wheels of commerce turn.…And number three, and this is really personal,…the sky is the limit for you.…
the sky is the limit for you.…The world is filled with people…who know how to just jabber away and nothing ever happens.…But if you are a person who knows how to close business,…who knows how to make a difference in the lives…of customers, there's nothing you can't do.…
In this course, Lisa outlines key techniques to find and leverage your "noble purpose" and connect with customers on a deeper level. Learn the three key elements of a great call opening, when and when not to use a pitch deck, and the secrets to creating a sales process that can flex with different customer types. Last, she provides advice to develop yourself professionally, such as how to talk to senior leaders and position yourself as a strategy partner instead of a pitchman, when and how to take your boss on a sales call, and how to network effectively. Use these tips to close bigger, close faster, and make your work more meaningful.
- Selling with noble purpose
- Sales as a fast track to leadership
- Making the first call
- Avoiding sounding scripted
- Recovering from a bad call
- Working with your bosses and senior leaders
- Networking and being coachable