- So, as you can see, you can apply the principles of…The Membership Economy to create a strong connection with…your members, resulting in engagement, loyalty,…and ultimately, greater lifetime customer value.…Congratulations on completing this course.…So, what's next?…Well, there are loads of resources that you can check out.…The Membership Economy is a massive trend…and lots of smart people are writing and thinking about it.…If you like what you've learned here,…definitely check out my book, The Membership Economy,…Find Your Superusers, Master and Forever Transaction,…and Build Recurring Revenue, which builds on…what you've learned in this course and goes deeper…into all the topics we discussed.…
If you want more, here are a few examples of resources…that might be useful for further study.…Books, like The Automatic Customer by John Warrillow,…or Subscription Marketing by Anne Jantzer.…Then, there are websites, like Subscription Insider,…a site with daily news as well as…deeper resources for paying members,…
In this course, Robbie Kellman Baxter—author of The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue—goes into the types of skills required in a membership economy company, why onboarding matters so much in long-term customer relationships, and how to optimize the experience for loyalty. She also outlines pricing for value in the membership economy, when free makes sense, how technology can extend the infrastructure of trust, and best practices for customer success and retention.
- Identify what is most important in the membership economy.
- List attributes that describe a superuser.
- Recall what does not justify a freemium model.
- Explain how to handle requests for cancellations.
- Identify best practices in building an active digital community.