The member would have learnt the essentials of Six Sigma to be effective participants in six sigma projects. This is a summary wrap-up.
- Congratulations, you have made it to the end of this course. Six Sigma is a powerful project methodology for improvement. It is customer focused and data driven. The power of Six Sigma comes from knowing what the key X factors are that drive the Y in the equation Y as a function of X. With the knowledge you've gained from this course, you should have the confidence to engage in Six Sigma projects. If you are interested in taking a deeper dive into graphs, charts, and data analysis, I recommend my other course, Introduction to Minitab.
Minitab is the most popular software used for supporting Six Sigma projects. I hope you've enjoyed this course, thanks for watching.
- What is Six Sigma?
- Understanding key concepts such as Y = f(x) and sigma level
- Selecting Six Sigma projects and team members
- Planning in the Define phase
- Gathering data in the Measure phase
- Analyzing data in the Analyze phase
- Selecting and evaluating solutions in the Improve phase
- Developing a control plan in the Control phase
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Introduction to Six Sigma
2. Key Concepts in Six Sigma
3. Selection of Six Sigma Projects
4. Define Phase
5. Measure Phase
6. Analyze Phase
7. Improve Phase
8. Control Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.