This video provides closing comments about the importance of attracting, developing, and nurturing high potentials.
- Thanks for taking this course.…I hope you're convinced that identifying…and developing high potentials…is well worth the effort.…From here, I highly encourage you to read…a key article about high potentials…in the Harvard Business Review titled…"How to Hang On to Your High Potentials."…By identifying their characteristics,…understanding how to evaluate candidates for high potential,…and what they're looking for in your organization,…my hope is you're well on your way…to prepare these individuals as your future leaders.…
- Summarize techniques to create interest in a high-potential candidate during an employment interview.
- Review the components of a quality onboarding process.
- Identify the steps involved in succession planning.
- Explain development modalities used with high-potentials.
- Recognize types of feedback received during a retention conversation.