Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Efficient Time Management.
- View Offline
- Finally, I'd like to urge you to take some action…as a result of all this information I've given you.…So I'd like you to fill in the action planning sheet…that you'll find in the exercise files…with the things that you're going to do.…We get so ingrained in our habits…that it's hard to get change to happen…and the best way is to make small, easy steps,…maybe to work with a friend who will encourage or nag you…and maybe to write it repeating through your calendar…so that every few days or weeks you get a little message…saying clear your inbox or stop procrastinating.…
You might also want to think about…publicly declaring that you'll do it.…Maybe even tell everyone in your office…that if you don't go to the gym every day…or if you turn up late to a meeting,…you'll buy them all lunch.…That should do it.…So please do download my planning sheet now…and start the new efficient you.…
The most efficient people use technology and established systems of organization to manage their tasks and maximize their time. This course shows how to put these time management techniques to work for you.
- Managing your inbox
- Managing repetitive tasks
- Using lists and calendars
- Maximizing spare time
- Organizing information digitally and on paper
- Getting the most out of technology and software
- Writing effective email
- Reducing filing