Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Note-Taking for Business Professionals.
- Congratulations, you've reached the end of the course.…So, where should you go from here?…Taking this course is just one part of the learning process.…The other part is to actively apply what you've learned.…So I'd suggest downloading and customizing the templates…mentioned earlier in this course…that are relevant to the work that you do.…That's the easiest way to start applying…what you've learned.…If you've been taking notes offline…or using the lynda.com note-taking tool,…this is the perfect time to go review these notes.…This will strengthen your recall of this course…and any others that you view here on lynda.com.…
Note-taking aids your memory,…so be sure to apply the strategies you learned…throughout this course.…It'll help you live a more memorable and productive life.…Thanks for watching.…
- Exploring the keys to active listening
- Focusing on the ideas
- Capturing an action plan
- Taking notes while reading
- Creating to-do lists, project plans, and meeting notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Effective Note-Taking Strategies
2. Taking Note of What You Read
3. Bonus: Note-Taking XMind Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.