Join Steven Brown for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Fundamentals of Logistics.
- View Offline
- Marketing may win a new customer for your company,…but an exceptional logistics team keeps that customer…coming back time and time again.…I hope this course has shown you…that to be successful you must be really good at logistics.…Congratulations on completing this course.…You are now well on your way to having a very strong…knowledge of the fundamentals of logistics management.…Now, your job is to build on that foundation…to become the logistics professional you want to be.…If you'd like to learn more, and go even deeper…I encourage you to join…the Council of Supply Chain Professionals.…
Attend local chapter meetings,…and talk with other logistics folks about…today's hot topics and issues.…These local meetings always bring in experts…to talk about current trends in logistics.…And it's also a good network to have when you…want to get some advice about a problem at work.…The council publishes an excellent magazine…called "Inbound Logistics".…This magazine also keeps you informed…of current topics and research.…
These lessons will help you understand the importance of logistics and help your company prepare for efficient delivery, distribution, and inventory. Plus, get insights on the latest logistics trends.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding order fulfillment
- Defining logistics
- Comparing inbound, outbound, and reverse logistics
- Key decisions: delivery, distribution, and inventory
- Coordinating the supply chain
- Trends in logistics management