Join Cheryl Ladd for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Marketing Research Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- When you think about what makes a company successful,…customers are going to be at the top of that list,…but what really differentiates one company from another…is how well they know their customer,…and market research is the key.…Market research is all about getting to know your customer…at a deeper level, what they want, what they need,…and what makes them tick.…As a result of this course, you should now understand…the fundamentals of market research…and understand the tools available…to conduct a successful market research project.…
If this course has whet your appetite…and you want to learn more,…there are a number of organizations…that you might find helpful, including…The Marketing Research Association,…The Qualitative Research Consultants Association,…The Council of American Survey Research Organizations,…and The European Society for Opinion and Market Research.…One of the things I hope you've taken away from this course…is that although market research is a science,…it is very much an art as well.…So take what you've learned…
The course also explores how marketing research evolves throughout a product lifecycle and identifies possible stumbling blocks and ethical considerations when performing market research.
- Understanding market search
- Determining the research approach
- Understanding the types of research: qualitative to quantitative
- Developing questions
- Collecting data
- Analyzing data
- Preparing reports
- Identifying potential issues in marketing research