Join Doug Rose for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Agile at Work: Getting Better with Agile Retrospectives.
- I hope you've enjoyed this course,…Getting Better with Agile Retrospectives.…Retrospectives are a key way to help teams…continuously improve.…Don't be afraid to experiment with new ways…to keep your team positive and focused on performance.…There are many resources available to improve…your retrospectives.…One of the oldest and the best is…Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great.…This book by Esther Derby and Diana Larsen…is filled with exercises and practical tips.…It should help you get the most from your retrospectives.…
This course also has a companion book,…Leading Agile Teams.…It expands on these ideas and adds some details…that couldn't fit into the format.…I provided a sample chapter to all members…as a downloadable PDF.…You can find the complete book at most online book stores.…Feel free to use the sample chapter to review the material…in the whole series.…It would also be a good reference for your Agile Team.…This is the final course in the Agile at Work Series.…This series is designed to give your team greater agility…
Watch and learn agile project management techniques to assess your project today, and get back on track for tomorrow. Find more courses on agile project management in the Agile at Work series on Doug's author page.
- Five phases of retrospectives
- Choosing an ideal meeting space
- Identifying issues and improvements
- Working with a distributed team
- Encouraging discussions
- Setting goals using SMART criteria
- Asking good questions
- Making team decisions
- Closing out an agile retrospective