Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Project Management Simplified.
- So the next thing for you is to put these 12 steps into practice for a real project. Choose a project that you've got. It doesn't matter if it's large or small, and work through my 12 steps. Now, I'd be delighted if you want to keep in touch with me by getting my email tip of the month at freemanagementtips.com. Also, you can follow my blog at chriscrofttraining.co.uk. And please do connect with me on LinkedIn. It's been a pleasure having you with me on this course, and I'd like to wish you success with all your future projects.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Define the project scope.
- Identify how to list tasks.
- Estimate costs and time.
- Assess how to plan for risk.
- Determine how to stay on budget.