Join Doug Rose for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Agile at Work: Building Your Agile Team.
- View Offline
- I hope you now have a sense of what it takes to build an…agile team.…This course also has a companion book.…The book’s title is Leading Agile Teams.…It expanse on these ideas and adds some detail that wouldn’t…fit into the course.…I provided a sample chapter to all lynda.com subscribers…as a downloadable exercise file.…You can find the complete book at most online bookstores.…Feel free to use the sample chapter to go back…and review the material.…It would also be a good reference for your agile team.…
This course is also part of lynda’s Agile at Work series.…The next in the series is Planning with Agile User Stories.…Here, I’ll go through how the team will estimate…and plan out the product release.…There you’ll get to see how these roles…start to deliver an agile project.…You can watch all these courses separately,…but you get a greater sense of what it means to be agile…when you view the entire series.…I hope you enjoyed the course…and good luck with your career.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Starting agile in your organization
- Defining team roles and responsibilities
- Letting the team self-organize
- Training the team
- Thinking and delivering like an agile team
- Avoiding pitfalls