Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Project Management Foundations: Quality.
- [Voiceover] If you are looking for even more…information on managing project quality,…I encourage you to check out the book,…"Total Quality Management for Project Management"…by Kim H. Pries and Jon M. Quigley.…This book discusses metrics and requirements…with a quality mindset.…As well as additional quality tools…and process analysis techniques,…which are beyond the scope of this course.…The United States government Environmental Protection Agency…has published a list of very good references in the area…of project quality management.…
You can check those out…by going to the website on your screen.…For additional information on software quality,…I suggest a book entitled,…"Practical Guide to Software Quality Management"…by John W. Horch.…In those and other resources,…you can learn more about managing project quality,…and in turn, increase the effectiveness of your projects.…Delivering quality products can not only…improve business performance,…but can potentially enhance your career.…I hope you apply the techniques I have presented…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is project quality?
- Using Pareto analysis and Lean Six Sigma
- Balancing quality, project workload, and customer needs
- Addressing quality issues
- Planning IT tests
- Testing deliverables<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.