Phew, we've covered a lot in this course. This was truly an overview, but it gives…you a lay of the leadership land. It's impossible to tackle all of these…right away, so go back and review which one to two areas you should focus on…first. In the exercise files, I have a list of…recommended resources, so you can further enhance your learning.…Once you identify your first area or two, make a four to six week plan to focus on…that skill and actively engage in changing your behaviors and habits.…The timing of four to six weeks is intentional, because of all the research…on habits. It will take you that long to groove the…behavioral and neurological pathways of the new habits you want to create.…
And take stock of how things are working. Assess what is improving and what needs…more attention. My recommendations can get you started,…but you'll need to tweak as you go, to suit your personality, organization, and…industry. Other actions you can take include.…Number one, take advantage of leadership development programs in your area.…
- What is leadership, and when are you leading?
- Mapping your leadership competencies
- Dealing with changing scope and stakes
- Motivating and engaging others
- Increasing team performance
- Developing political acumen
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity
- Developing resilience<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.