Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Next Steps, part of Strategies for External Recruiters.
- So as you can see, there are unlimited…opportunities in the staffing and recruiting profession.…The good news is the lack of top talent globally…guarantees a continual need for the services…that you're going to offer.…If you'd like to learn more about the staffing…and recruiting profession there are two…resources I'd like to recommend.…First of all, please check out my…Recruiting Fundamentals course.…This course basically covers all the basics…of both external as well as in-house recruiting…and will enhance your knowledge.…
You can also sign up to receive my No BS Newsletter.…And the reason I called it a No BS newsletter,…it's not really a newsletter, it's a training article…about recruiting every two weeks.…And you can access that at goodasgoldtraining.com.…I would also love for you to stay in touch…on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook…because I can't wait to hear your success stories.…And lastly, I want to congratulate you for completing…this course and good luck in the recruiting profession.…
As a recruiter, having a great relationship with your clients is critical for your financial success. Barbara explains how to build a profitable client base, differentiate yourself from your competition, and how to effectively market candidates to your clients.
To be successful with any client, you also need to build your talent network—and know where to find talent, how to screen and interview candidates, and how to overcome objections from candidates or clients. Lastly, Barbara outlines best practices for a lifetime of success in recruiting.
- Finding career opportunities in recruiting
- Dealing with clients, candidates, and competitors
- Building a profitable client base
- Differentiating yourself from other recruiters
- Attracting candidates through referrals and networking
- Overcoming objections from clients and candidates
- Recruiting temporary and contract workers