Review of key concepts covered in course
- During this course we covered a lot of ideas and tools…for automating and simplifying your business processes.…All the responsibilities of a growing business…or management position can seem overwhelming.…But by automating repetitive tasks…and integrating software so your data can be shared…across all your services you take a lot…of the administrative clutter out of your day.…You can then take your automation further,…by setting up simple automatic systems…in your hiring and training processes,…viewing your key business data in one location…and streamlining your customer service and support systems.…
By creating these more efficient systems,…you not only free up time in your day,…but you also reduce mental strain,…reduce error, and increase quality.…As your responsibilities evolve and grow,…be aware how key processes can be automated,…delegated, or simplified on a regular basis.…Take the time to set up the time…to set up these systems completely.…And work within them so they run smoothly…before adding on new automations or processes.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity