In this video, learn HR system functionality in miscellaneous HR areas like surveys, social media, equipment management, and labor relations.
- HRAS systems continue to expand in functionality.…Let me share with you six miscellaneous features…that exist in some HRAS programs,…whether through internal programming, acquisition,…or API integration.…First, some HRAS programs have a module…to facilitate workforce planning.…Workforce planning helps companies manage the flow…of personnel, including their independent contractors.…
If your company's large enough,…you must consider workforce planning…as a strategic objective…and it's got to be managed some place.…Wouldn't it be nice if that some place is…where the majority of the data you'll need…for that analysis is stored?…Workforce planning modules address concerns such as,…do you have a hiring issue?…Are you on track to meet your head count goals…or are some departments lagging behind?…What are the financial impacts…of a planned reorganization, merger,…or acquisition?…Workforce planning also allows you…to understand your workforce,…its skills, cost, location,…and performance,…create dynamic and flexible head count plans,…
DISCLAIMER: This course addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. LinkedIn (including Lynda.com) and the instructor are not giving legal advice. Neither Linkedin (including Lynda.com) nor the instructor represent you. The information conveyed through this course is similar to a college or law school course; it is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. The views and legal interpretations presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Using dashboards
- Recruiting and hiring
- Managing the onboarding process
- Payroll integration
- Managing employee leave and time off
- Using HRIS systems to support performance management
- Working with learning management systems
- Reporting and compliance