Scientific studies validate a long list of surprisingly diverse benefits that come from practicing mindfulness. Summarized here, the benefits can apply to everybody. Also, the most common concerns about mindfulness don’t apply to how we practice it -- accessible to anyone, inclusive of everyone.
- Imagine an invention, a breakthrough…medical chair with precision electronics,…finely tuned for the human brain and body.…Scientists prove, if you just sit comfortably in this…medical chair for a short time every day,…here's what happens.…It reduces stress, blood pressure, anxiety,…depression, fatigue, physical pain, risk of heart attack…and stroke, ADHD, mental decline, psoriasis,…overeating, drug addiction, smoking, loneliness,…asthma, even home accidents and injuries, and more.…
It's also been proven to increase or improve…performance under pressure, memory, alertness,…focus, learning, recovery from trauma,…the immune system, managing conflict,…relationships, and much more.…The medical chair works for any adult,…regardless of age, physical ability, culture,…or any other personal characteristics.…Get in the chair, just sit, that's it.…Amazing, right?…Well, it turns out that futuristic chair actually exists.…In fact, any chair will do.…
You don't even need a chair.…You don't need anything.…You can do it anywhere you want, with no special equipment,…
UCLA professor and executive coach John Ullmen, PhD, explains the fundamentals of mindfulness and provides step-by-step methods that anyone can use. Every technique is confirmed by research and validated in practice to give you results for dealing with stress, anxiety, fear, worry, and self-doubt, and for increasing confidence, peak performance, and connection with others.
- The fundamentals of mindfulness and practicing mindful meditation
- Dealing with unwelcome experiences, such as stress, fear, and self-doubt
- Strengthening your connection with others
- Mindfulness for peak performance
- Practicing mindful leadership