So, you created your culture of learning, but how do you measure its success? In this video, take a look at some approaches to doing so.
- As you use the various strategies from this course…and the other resources I've recommended,…be sure you're tracking your results,…so that you can measure success.…It might take a little time,…but you want to capture evidence that you can use…in future updated reports with your leaders.…So, in the next few days, take a snapshot…of key learning metrics before you get started.…Things like usage, attendance, satisfaction,…and knowledge transfer.…Next, take a look at key business metrics like attrition,…transfers, engagement, absenteeism, and complaints.…
Explore other business metrics that matter…like time to market, to quality defects,…and customer satisfaction.…Also, dig deeper into specific behaviors…that translate to dollars in specific departments…or areas like marketing, engineering,…facilities, and hospitality.…Another area to explore is leadership development,…particularly promotions from within…and succession planning.…All of these metrics tell you a lot…about the current health of your culture of learning.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset
- Explain 2 methods to integrate learning into your organization
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing
- Provide a way to overcome an 3 obstacles
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities
- Explain 3 best practices to measuring success