You want to hire recruiting firms that produce great results for their clients. In this video, learn how to evaluate client satisfaction before you begin to work with a recruiting firm.
- One day, I walked into an amazing office…in a high rise in San Francisco.…I couldn't help but be impressed,…the offices were amazing and the 50 recruiters…appeared busy and competent.…However, after further review,…I discovered the firm was all about appearance,…but not producing great results for their clients.…Let's discuss how you can evaluate client satisfaction…before you begin to work with a recruiting firm.…Every recruiting firm has either a positive…or a negative track record with their current clients,…so you want to know how and when recruiting firms…obtain critiques or feedback from their current clients.…
You'll often see testimonials or recommendations…on a firm's website or LinkedIn profile,…but you want more than that.…You want the recruiting firm to make an effort…to gather solid feedback.…For example, every year our firm meets…with our clients in person to review a report…detailing what searches we conducted,…how many jobs we filled, the time it took us,…and the retention of all candidates we've placed.…
- Identifying your needs
- Determining your budget
- Identifying the best recruiting firms
- Questions you should ask
- Determining expectations
- Establishing a follow-up process
- Contracts and agreements
- Guarantees, fees, and bill rates
- Annual prospectus
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.