How to use Apps to save time and be more efficient. Evernote, Trello, workflowy, wunderlist - what are they best for, and when should you use which one. All four are free and can be accessed from any device. email isn’t a jobs to do system because you can't change the order and there are constant new items being added by other people without your permission.
- I just wanna say a bit about apps now.…They're a tricky subject, because they come and go…quite a rate, so by the time you view this,…it might already be out of date.…But I hope that the principles of the apps I describe…will give you ideas on how you can use your phone or tablet…to increase your effectiveness.…One app that I suspect will be around for awhile,…and it's my favorite, number one app,…is Evernote.…I really couldn't live without Evernote.…It's basically just an online notebook…where you can put anything, text, photos,…even voice recordings if you want to.…
And whatever you type or photograph into Evernote…on your phone will appear on your computer…or laptop or tablet and vice versa from computer to phone.…So, you have access to all your notes wherever you are.…There's a dedicated app for your laptop as well…so that you can access your stuff…even if you don't have an internet connection.…And you can login on any machine and view your notes.…So even if you're on holiday or working abroad,…you can still get to anything you need.…
The most efficient people use technology and established systems of organization to manage their tasks and maximize their time. This course shows how to put these time management techniques to work for you.
- Managing your inbox
- Managing repetitive tasks
- Using lists and calendars
- Maximizing spare time
- Organizing information digitally and on paper
- Getting the most out of technology and software
- Writing effective email
- Reducing filing