- Finding your purpose
- Keeping the passion alive
- Setting the framework for success
- Ensuring that your people are aligned to your goals
- Setting your priorities
- Promoting your business effectively
Skill Level Intermediate
- So, welcome. Welcome to our course on how to manage your small business. I'm a fellow business owner just like you. My name's Naomi Simson, and I founded a business in Australia called RedBalloon. I found, however, after I started it, it wasn't quite the journey I thought I was going to have. I found my business was owning me rather than me owning it. I was so busy but I didn't seem to get anything done. Now I'm a Shark on Shark Tank Australia, and I look back and think what a journey.
And I'm happy to share with you exactly what I did, those moments of success. What did I learn? So, grab a notebook. Be prepared for a ride. Be curious and interested. It is your journey, your business, but I am determined that you get to work on your business, not just in your business. Being a business owner can be wonderful, but it can also be relentless.
Let's enjoy the ride together.