- Building initial rapport
- Signaling fairness and integrity
- Communicating proactively
- Facilitating efficient meetings
- Using your authority effectively
Skill Level Intermediate
- Many issues you've never really thought about before. I mean, how do you rally maximize what your team is capable of. Good news! Fine tuning a team is a skill you can learn. With a little patience and a lot of effort you can learn to master these skills so that you're always building effective teams. I'll start by helping you understand key elements of employee motivation. This includes aspects of goal setting, as well as, the proper use of recognition and rewards. We'll cover topics including the employee evaluation process, as well as, managing under preforming employees.
We'll address several methods for building and developing the talent on your team, covering everything from training to coaching. And a little special attention will be given to your best employees, the ones we call high potentials. I'm also going to walk you through what it means to successfully mediate conflict, as well as create need positive conflict at work. Real change requires difficult conversations and you can learn to lead those effectively. I'm going to challenge you to find the best elements of your team and leverage them.
While at the same time, productively confronting areas that need improvement. When you've completed this course use these tips to help push your team to new levels of performance.