- Define clearly what constitutes outstanding customer service for employees.
- Formulate specific customer service goals.
- Evaluating quality customer service.
- Determine how you can institute quality service.
- Identifying obstacles to outstanding customer service.
- Integrate resources to optimize service delivery.
- Estimate the cost of poor customer service to the business.
- Recognize positive ways to elevate customer service.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Jeff Toister. Welcome to Managing a Customer Service Team. This course provides concepts, tools, and techniques you can use to elevate a customer service team's performance. These are techniques I've learned from spending more than 20 years working as a customer service manager, trainer, and consultant. In this course, we'll explore five topics that are essential for customer service leaders to understand. First, I'll show you how to give you team clear direction by defining outstanding customer service.
Next, we'll focus on ways to elevate service quality and identify opportunities for improvement. From there, we'll explore obstacles that can make it difficult for your employees to deliver outstanding service. We'll also cover ways that you can optimize service delivery to provide service that's faster, cheaper, and better. Finally, we'll look at the business case for improving customer service by calculating the cost of service failures. Managing a customer service team isn't easy. It's my hope that this course will make your job just a little easier, and help you take your team's customer service to the next level.
Let's get started.