- Clearly defining outstanding service for employees
- Evaluating service quality
- Identifying obstacles to outstanding service
- Aligning resources to optimize service delivery
- Calculating the cost of poor service
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Jeff Toister. Welcome to Managing a Customer Service Team. This course provides concepts, tools, and techniques you can use to elevate a customer service team's performance. These are techniques I've learned from spending more than 20 years working as a customer service manager, trainer, and consultant. In this course, we'll explore five topics that are essential for customer service leaders to understand. First, I'll show you how to give you team clear direction by defining outstanding customer service.
Next, we'll focus on ways to elevate service quality and identify opportunities for improvement. From there, we'll explore obstacles that can make it difficult for your employees to deliver outstanding service. We'll also cover ways that you can optimize service delivery to provide service that's faster, cheaper, and better. Finally, we'll look at the business case for improving customer service by calculating the cost of service failures. Managing a customer service team isn't easy. It's my hope that this course will make your job just a little easier, and help you take your team's customer service to the next level.
Let's get started.