Learn how to integrate various platforms and content in the recruiting process. Discover how to recycle and upcycle content to save you time.
- Imagine that you created a Pulse for LinkedIn…in which you prompted one of your job openings.…You just arrived at the office, you open your computer, go…to LinkedIn and log in.…On your homepage you search for the update and find it.…Then you copy and paste the link to the right job opening…in your update, check if the message is really what you want…to send out, and you hit the post button.…Let's say this took between two and five minutes on average.…Now, imagine you want to do the same for Facebook…and for Twitter, but obviously with customized messages,…not the same message to all.…
So you go to Twitter and repeat more or less…what you've done at LinkedIn.…And then one more time for Facebook.…Before you know it, it takes up five to 15 minutes…of your time, and that is just one update.…All that switching and heavy lifting, there's no need.…There are tools that can help you with that.…It's almost like an additional layer…on top of the most popular platforms.…I recommend tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, or Sprout Social…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.