Learn how to work with your stakeholders to ensure everyone has the same shared vision for the success of your agile project.
- If you try to run your Agile project…without a clear definition of where you're going…and what success looks like,…you'll end up with confused team members…and unhappy stakeholders.…Agile, for all its flexibility, understands this…and has developed some tools to help maintain…stakeholder expectations.…In traditional project management, project charters…have been used to establish success criteria for projects.…The charter was used to define the project's finite scope.…
Agile charters, however, focus more…on the goals of the project…than what specifically will be built.…This allows uncertainty to be acknowledged up front.…While Agile doesn't propose using a specific template…for the chartering activity,…it does want teams to focus on the activity…of having this discussion.…At a minimum, when you establish your project charter,…you'll define the W5H,…the five whys and how of your project.…
Who will be engaged in your project,…including team members and stakeholders?…What will the project be about?…This is your high level mission, vision, and goals.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement
Skill Level Beginner
Agile Project Management: Comparing Agile Toolswith Doug Rose2h 58m Intermediate
Agile Project Management with Microsoft Projectwith Bonnie Biafore1h 33m Intermediate
1. Agile Principles and Mindset
2. Value-Driven Delivery
Prioritize your backlog4m 42s
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Planning Your Agile Project
5. Team Performance
6. Troubleshooting Your Agile Project
7. Continuous Improvement
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.