- In this video, you're going to learn how to…organize your notes to help you make a decision…using the XMind software platform.…Organizing your decision options with this template…will give you a nice bird's eye view…and could help you make better decisions more quickly.…Now, some decisions are very straightforward…and don't require much mental work.…But other decisions can be complex,…where you have to weigh various options…and look at the pros and cons of each potential decision.…In this template, you can organize your choices…and analyze the pros and cons of each option.…
To start, you might want to rename the top part…where it says Make a Decision.…Give it a name that reflects the decision you're making.…Below that, you'll find three potential solutions.…If you want, you can rename these to something…like Option A, Option B, and Option C,…or whatever names work best for you.…And below each of those options,…you'll have pros and cons laid out.…These are pretty self-explanatory.…Just list the pros and cons of each decision.…
- Exploring the keys to active listening
- Focusing on the ideas
- Capturing an action plan
- Taking notes while reading
- Creating to-do lists, project plans, and meeting notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Effective Note-Taking Strategies
2. Taking Note of What You Read
3. Bonus: Note-Taking XMind Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.