In this video, customer service expert Jeff Toister will help you identify best practices for making self-service easy for customers to use. Start by thinking about your customers' perspective, and make self service intuitive and thorough. Also remember to keep your website and information as up to date as possible.
- This video will share some tips that you can use…to make cell service websites easier…for your customer to use.…If you work in a large company…you might need to include people from other departments…who are responsible for maintaining these systems.…The first tip is to make self-service intuitive.…Try to imagine things from a customer's perspective.…Where would they go on your website to find self-service?…Are self-service options easy to find?…And are they easy to use?…Ask.com redesigned their self-service page…to make it easy and intuitive for customers to use.…
When they did this they saw a 60% decrease…in customer support tickets.…Self-service should also be as complete as possible.…One way to do this is to look at what sort of help…people are searching for.…Many websites will allow you to generate a report…on what customers are searching for.…You can then make a list of the top 10 questions…then try to find ways to answer those.…This also makes for a nice way to provide…proactive service via social media.…
- Identifying key social media platforms
- Communicating with customers in your brand's voice
- Listening and responding to customers on social media
- Listening to customer feedback on review sites
- Making self-service easy for customers