Join Doug Rose for an in-depth discussion in this video Log in with Rally, part of Agile Project Management: Comparing Agile Tools.
- Rally is an Agile software and services company…that was founded in 2001 in Boulder, Colorado,…and then in 2015 it was bought out…by a larger company called CA Technologies.…What we're going to do is we're going to demo their software…and you'll see you'll get to this Getting Started page…on Rally's site.…Now we're not going to sign up for the demo version…because you can get a lot of the great functionality…that we're going to use in this community edition,…so as long as you have fewer than 10 users and five projects…then you can use most of their tools free of charge.…
Now there's also this unlimited edition…which gives you some additional…portfolio, product and program management…but we're not going to need it here for this demo…so we're going to stick with the community edition.…So we just check this box, and you'll see here that…we'll be able to sign up.…I'm going to opt out of the mailing here…because I get a lot of email already as it is.…So let's just start.…I'm going to sign us up here, and put in…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Remembering agile values
- Evaluating different agile tools, including cloud-based options
- Creating a backlog with Excel
- Setting up sprints in JIRA
- Portfolio planning in VersionOne
- Creating tasks in Microsoft's Team Foundation Server
- Running reports with CA Agile Central
- Checking team analytics in CA Agile Central
- Deciding which tool fits your team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Evaluating Different Tools
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Atlassian: JIRA
5. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
6. CA Agile Central (formerly Rally)
Log into AgilityHealth1m 27s
8. Deciding What to Use
Identify a few tools3m 13s
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.