Join Jo-Ná Williams for an in-depth discussion in this video Legal disclaimer, part of Business Law for Managers.
- Now before we get started you know we have to give you the legal info. Disclaimer. This course is taught by an attorney and addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. Neither LinkedIn, including Lynda.com, nor the instructor represents you and they are not giving you legal advice. The information conveyed through this course is akin to a college or law school course. It is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented.
Taking this course does not establish an attorney/client relationship with the attorney instructor. The views and legal interpretations presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn. So now you know how we roll, let's jump right in.
- Identify which legal concept you will become most familiar with as a manager.
- Explain why it is important to ensure an injured employee receives medical attention.
- List the three steps you should take to mitigate risks when an employee violates the code of ethics.
- Define business ethics.
- Recall which concept the courts will not consider when piercing the corporate veil.