- Plan how to use technology successfully in your meetings.
- Determine how to select and support a meeting leader.
- Prepare what you need to make meaningful commitments in a meeting.
- Identify successful ways to initiate a meeting.
- Propose challenging ideas while promoting and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Delegate and coordinate work successfully.
- Follow up consistently to create a workplace culture of accountability.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Have you ever participated in a meeting where you felt time wasn't used wisely, where you'd rather be anywhere else? This course guides you through ways to get the most from your meetings, particularly in a group context. First, I'll walk you through the principles of running a productive and effective meeting. We'll explore how to set your meetings up for success before you come together as a group, including strategies to determine the best times to meet and how to create an agenda.
I'll also provide tips and tricks to keep meetings running smoothly and make sure everyone has a chance to participate. Lastly, I'll guide you through what to do after the meeting is over so that all the participants take action and follow through on their commitments. Our goal is to improve the results you receive from your meetings and to make sure that they're a wise use of your time. With these simple strategies, you'll have all the tools you need to lead productive meetings.