- Define self-talk and explain how it relates to the way you handle stress.
- Recognize the behaviors that must be incorporated into your life to become successful at improv.
- Examine how empathy can help you become a stronger leader.
- Identify situations in which people are willing to take a larger risk.
- List the four levels of adult learning.
Skill Level Advanced
- I'm Izzy Gesell. As a teacher, comedian, and improvisor, I realize that the skills that make people successful in improv are the same skills that make leaders successful. They're applicable with practice, and can be learned. This course is a bit different than other courses in that it's essentially a workshop. We'll be discussing the principles, tactics and strategies that improvisors use to make them successful. I really want you to consider yourself part of the workshop audience. Learn with the members of the group. Apply what you see and experience right away to your personal and professional leadership.