Learn how to launch an MVP and test your business.
- I hear from a lot of startups that they're spending money…on marketing and they're not getting a return.…They put a couple of thousand dollars behind…a campaign on Facebook or Instagram…and it doesn't deliver them anything…and they're wondering why.…So it's real important that you do have a budget…but if we go back to basics, where are your customers,…where are they hanging out,…and what are they prepared to pay?…Also sometimes people get really confused…because their friends and family say oh this is amazing…and it's well done, like my mom would say…I love what you're doing.…
I think it took her seven years before she actually…bought one as a gift, you know, it was like…oh it didn't occur to her.…So often what we need to do is just remind people.…And when you're so urgent to sell something…you're not necessarily setting up the story.…In your business plan we talked about your brand story.…What is the job that people are hiring your product to do.…And that's what you need to talk to.…So in my business I think that we're like Yoda,…
- Explore the pace at which new products can be added.
- Recall methods for building trust in your online brand.
- List the various website metrics that can be used to track success.
- Recognize the factors that resonate with an online audience.