Understand how to save time by setting programs to launch automatically when starting your computer. Learn how to set specific web pages to open automatically in multiple tabs when opening your web browser. Use LastPass to open multiple web pages and log in automatically based on saved and secure login information.
- Sometimes it's the little things…that save a few minutes that add up over time.…Automatically launching programs and websites…are a few of those little things.…Let's talk about how to do this.…You can use the password management program LastPass…to not only open several websites,…but also log in for you automatically.…Within the program, you can create folders…with the login information for several websites.…To open and log in to all the websites…in the folder, simply right-click on…the folder name and choose Open All Sites.…
LastPass will launch and login…to all websites saved in that folder,…saving you time and mental energy.…For more about LastPass, view my course…LastPass Password Management Fundamentals.…You can also set your web browser to open…specific websites when you launch it.…Safari, Explorer, Chrome, and…Firefox all have this capability.…You can usually find the setting…within the Settings, Preferences, or Tools…General Options of your browser.…
In Safari, you'll need to create a Bookmarks folder.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity